Video call, unlimited phone/text/email support, PDF's
- Ayurvedic postpartum guidelines
- Ayurvedic dietary support with recipes
- Abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage) instruction for birther and baby
- Emotional support and birth processing
- Newborn care and feeding guidance
- Gentle Yoga/movement/breath-work and mindfulness practices
- Community referrals for lactation support, massage, chiropractor, local groups etc
$80/week or $300/month
Abhyanga & Womb Massage
A specialized Abhyanga massage for after birth. Warm herbal oils are liberally poured onto the body and massaged into the skin in flowing, repetitive patterns. At the end of the massage, a blend of warming spices are mixed with oil and applied to the abdomen and left to absorb into the skin for a few minutes.
This is a deeply healing, nourishing, rejuvenating, and grounding treatment that can be offered starting the day after a healthy, natural birth, or about 10 days following a caesarean birth (with your care providers blessing).